Our Contact Details
Postal Address: Unit 12, 44 Springfield Road, Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom, BH14 0LQ
Phone Number: +44 (0)7837 196442
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Cookies to operate the eStore
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Shipment of products to you.
We may share this information with:
- Paypal - For payment transactions.
- DHL - For postal services.
- The Royal Mail - For postal services.
- Manufacturers of products we sell: Industry4 Ltd, Great British Systems Ltd, Brainboxes Ltd - For customer service
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us using the contact details above.
- We have a contractual obligation.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored. When you place an order through the web site we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact using the contact details above if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us using the contact details above. You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk